created for ScrapOrchard's Iron Scrapper contest, Week 1 challenge http://scraporchard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/832-Iron-Scrapper
1 point for completing the challenge, which was to use 3 distinct banners on the page
3 points for using the grab bag, a collab kit made especially for this challenge
1 bonus point for recoloring an element; I changed the color of a couple flags in the top banner
1. Use a background paper with some sort of texture. Woodgrain, cardboard, folded paper...make me want to touch it
2. Choose 3 other papers and crop them into strips of different sizes. Layer these on top of each other on one side of your layout
3. Choose 1 photo, and put it at a slight angle on top of your papers
4. One trend I've been loving lately is ephemera. You know, elements that are just....stuff! raffle tickets, labels, postcards. Add something like that!
5. Embellish as you like, but everything has to be touching your papers.
6. Add a title, but here's the trick: It can't be anywhere near the rest of your layout!
7. Journal and date, if you want.
created for ScrapOrchard's Iron Scrapper contest, week 2
1 point for 5 clouds
1 point for photo-less
5 points for using the grab bag
Everything is from the Iron Scrappers Week 2 grab bag except for a couple clouds each from Designs by Kate and Captivated Visions.
all items from ScrapOrchard except fonts
kit: Megan Turnidge's Beauty From Within
fonts: This Is Not Goodbye by Kimberley Geswein
and Michele (custom font for me) by Stolen Moments Designs at ScrapMatters
template by Little Green Frog Design from July Mega
banner by Happy Scrap Girl in Iron Scrapper Week 1 collection
Iron Scrapper Week 4 at ScrapOrchard
Base challenge: Use three bubbles.
Bonus challenge: Use a stamp. I used a stamp by AHeimann
Everything from the Iron Scrapper Week 4 grab bag by AHeimann, Designs By Kat, and WMSquared.
Speech Template by Scrappin' With Liz (severely altered)